Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobile not updating

I am having trouble with the mobile side of a website. I have changed pictures and colours etc in the main site but only some elements have changed on the mobile side is there any way to force mobile side to correspond to main site.
    Web designer premium 17.0.0.58775
    Thanks.

Default Re: Mobile not updating

You need to use Utilities >Website variants > Share with all variants.
    The Help is fairly useful.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You need to use Utilities >Website variants > Share with all variants.
    The Help is fairly useful.

Acorn
    Sorry I did not mention before but I have tried that but Share with all variants is greyed out.

Are you sure you have your design file set as a Website? Utilities > Options > General > Document editing > Document type: Web document.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Are you sure you have your design file set as a Website? Utilities > Options > General > Document editing > Document type: Web document.

Acorn
    Yes that's how it is set.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wag28 View Post
    Yes that's how it is set.
    Thanks
    All thn I cn think you is you need to select an object before it is accessible.

You can click-drag of many objects but not all can be shared.

I hope that helps.

Acorn