Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default can not publish my updates

I was publishing my website without problems, but after a new update of my webpage, now I can not publish my website, I got a message 'FTP error: Transferred a partial file'. I didn't change anything, just updated one of my pages and when I tried to publish it, goes all the way, converting the document to export, exporting document and when appears in the right upper corner the window updating.. it remains in 0% and then stop it and appear the ftp error message. Someone would help me?

Default Re: can not publish my updates

Fernando, what happens instead of Publishing Website to your web server you Export Website to your computer. Does it export fully? Can you then use an ftp program like Filezilla to upload the site to your server?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I tried to update with Filezilla but still it didn't work. I figured out the problem was with the index file, so I duplicated it ,erased the original and I got to upload my webpage. Thank you very much for your help!

Glad you got it sorted Fernando
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host