Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Amazing Audio Player

There is an audio player available from Amazing with which you can create an audio player for your site. Up to three songs with the free version. The songs are not uploaded to a third party site.

There are 2 ways to add it, HTML5 and iFrame.

iFrame

I was able to use the iFrame method, but I had to upload the player html file and the two associated folders created when using the app because the code requires the web location of the audioplayer.html file.

<iframe src="http://jcbrown.xara.hosting/Test Amazing/audioplayer.html"
    width="400" height="400" border="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Is there another way to do this rather than manually uploading the audioplayer.html and folders? Xara did not upload the file and folders when publishing.

HTML5

Same thing, it didn't work unless the audioplayer.html and folders were uploaded to the site.

Credit - for anyone who opens the site, the songs were done by Gary Bouton on one of his Christmas Albums.

Thanks,
    John CB
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Default Re: Amazing Audio Player

John, I can't see an easy way of getting the Amazing files loaded.

I hate paying for things so have you ever looked at http://jplayer.org?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Amazing Audio Player

Hi Acorn,

Thanks for the feedback. The Amazingaudioplayer problem was a question brought up by a user on the Magix.info forum.

I don't like paying for things either, but I found this one interesting, even for the free version. I haven't tried out the Amazing Slider or Carousel yet.

Thanks for the link to jplayer.org. I will try it out.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)