@Gary, how did you reset the 2 photos that display?

@Egg, I do have 100's of photos on 16 different pages. It sounds like you think I should scrap current gallery. I am willing to put in time with tutorials to learn something new. Just curious if either of you can point me in the right direction.

This is strange and I wonder what caused the issue. I even looked back on several previous versions of this website that I have backed up, they all do the same thing and rotation is off -90.

Trying to duplicate the issue or correct it, I just placed a new gallery on the page from "Components/Images Resources/Photo Slideshows & Galleries". The galleries are NOW widgets, i.e "Landscape Gallery Widget". This probably prevents the issue I'm now experiencing because edits are made within the widget.

The gallery I used is NOT a widget and I did remove "Soft Group" to get the number of columns and rows needed. The template for this website is "Classic Websites" and "Elementary Theme". The gallery page on the template is now a widget. Mystery somewhat solved, the web template and the gallery template initially used several years ago were NOT widgets.

What do you think about me removing the gallery and using the current gallery widget? Time consuming to set up, so wonder if you think I should go a different direction?

Many thanks.