Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Slidey comparison effect widget thingamybob

Hi all,
    Does anyone know what this effect/widget is and, if so, where to get or can point me to a tutorial that explains how to get it up and running?
    Thanks in advance
    Robert

https://topazlabs.com/denoise-ai-2/?...Q_J7iavyvwlotE

Default Re: Slidey comparison effect widget thingamybob

Hi Robert, there's a before-after.js here
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I rember doing this a while ago. I've reworked it and I attach my new xar file.

EDIT: I can get this to preview fine in Xara preview but it fails if I publish it to my server. Any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 13 October 2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Maybe there is a moratorium on magenta? My eyes are smarting from that.

The widget you posted appears to be an app that uses AI to remove grain/noise from photos. There are several examples that I can't see any difference but the one with the car is very explicit. And if it can do that then it's a pretty app for working with low light photos and photos with a lot of grain.

@egg

totalpcss.com - now there is a blast from the past
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

@ Gary:

I always use magenta for my placeholders exactly for that reason, I can't imagine using it for anything elsewhere. I dislike the Generate a placeholder image, it slows down publishing.

The widget you posted appears to be an app that uses AI to remove grain/noise from photos. There are several examples that I can't see any difference but the one with the car is very explicit. And if it can do that then it's a pretty app for working with low light photos and photos with a lot of grain.
    I think your cross posting between threads? Here's what my thread post is about. The link to this grain/noise is in ForrestHowies post tag or whatever it's called. https://topazlabs.com/denoise-ai-2/?...tribution=true

Egg

@ HD
    totalpcss.com - now there is a blast from the past
    That might well be the cause I can't pulish a working site. Works fine in Xara preview but not on publishing to the web!
    Egg

I think your cross posting between threads? Here's what my thread post is about.
    Yep. I see it now. What's sad about that example on that page, and perhaps it was designed for 4X monitors, is I cannot see any difference. The example of the car, farther down the page is dramatic.

Got it working finally!

LINK
    Egg