Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Jot form booking theme bug

I have used a form from jotform but it has a bug which they say they are looking into but not fixing it .....I pay for this form so I did expect a good service .
    Can anyone help me find a form the same as we are using without the bug....... the form is on www.topbodygym.co.uk.....its a simple site but they have
    to book in to train so they do not go over 40 people training in one hour and a half session. The bug is that when a session reaches 40 the time slot should grey out so no one
    else can book that session but its staying live and people are turning up to train who think they have booked. I am paying $39 per month for this form so any advice
    would be appreciated

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: Jot form booking theme bug

The link doesn't work Mike.

CORRECT LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

www.topbodygym.co.uk

sorry it all went into one word ...lol

Mike
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Bug Re: Jot form booking theme bug

Mike, have you tried putting the form, https://form.jotform.com/201225285776357, on its own separate page and not half-way down the Membership page?
    That way you can isolate the form from any screwballs Xara might have in play. You just need a BOOK Link to https://form.jotform.com/201225285776357 and Open link in: New Window.

For the money, I would split the form into three parts:
    1. Membership details: lose the address or present as a Covid-19 requirement; all the gym needs is Name, Number, Phone & email.
      1. Validate with a Next button.

2. This Week's availability: JotForm must be able to supply the capacity values for the next 7 days for up to 9 session slots. Use a traffic light system: green - 0-30, amber 31-37, red - last three. JotForm has a Calendar Listing Report or build your own: https://www.jotform.com/products/report-builder/.
    3. Book ahead - it is truly only 4 weeks? If so why use the calendar?

What scares me is that I entered dummy data just and I got a booking: http://www.topbodygym.co.uk/thankyou.htm.
    I apologise to you and the gym but the form needs serious validation and a response that indicated Data and Session as well as a email back to the booker.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for your reply Acorn..... I will have a look and put it on another page of its own .....we was gona take out some of the details they was putting in and keep it simple and only a required info.

Not sure about the other stuff to be honest ...maybe I am being thick .... will have another look when I am fed after tea .

Thanks again..

Mike