Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Text pasting issue

In past versions, when I paste copied text it asks if I want HTML, RTF, or no formatting. This is missing. Will this option be restored?

Also, in the past if I pasted some text in between two formatted words, the pasted text took on that formatting. Not the case now. Will this be restored?

Default Re: Text pasting issue

Are you talking about Cloud or DP+? as for DP+ we haven't removed the options (I don't think we've done any updates there)...

DP+ The pasting still offers the options, it just didn't in one instance. I'll explore this further.

I was working with a template I created several versions ago and sometimes some issue travels along with the template.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    DP+ The pasting still offers the options, it just didn't in one instance. I'll explore this further.
    I was working with a template I created several versions ago and sometimes some issue travels along with the template.
    Gary, when I have imported text, I get all the options. If I select one and then paste in again, the XDA remembers the earlier choice and so you do not get the options.

To rekindle, you have to reCopy and Paste again.
    Hope that helps.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks. I'll try to remember that.