Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to access gallery

Am using Photo & Graphics Designer with a current registration. However, I can't access anything from the Designs Galleries. Besides a few items, there are at least seven "More online" buttons, each of which takes me to the same offer to "Extend the Update Service Now!" But there is no obvious way to get to any of the available options I have without paying more. I don't get it. It seems as if everything is blocked unless I "Extend" or "Update" or whatever. Any secrets to accessing my galleries?
    Last edited by Starhunter; 28 September 2020 at 08:41 PM. Reason: sp

Default Re: How to access gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Starhunter View Post
    Am using Photo & Graphics Designer with a current registration. However, I can't access anything from the Designs Galleries. Besides a few items, there are at least seven "More online" buttons, each of which takes me to the same offer to "Extend the Update Service Now!" But there is no obvious way to get to any of the available options I have without paying more. I don't get it. It seems as if everything is blocked unless I "Extend" or "Update" or whatever. Any secrets to accessing my galleries?
    Simply your subscription has expired.

If not, advise Magix of your purchase date and email sent from Xara.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for replying. I have WD Premium where the design gallery is working. So how do I know why I would extend P&G for the same gallery. And if they're different, how do I see what the differences are? Now that Xara is going all subscription, I'm getting worried that the program itself may not be usable without annual payments. Is any of this explained somewhere besides the legal terms page, which is legalistic and unclear?

I use XDP and not WD or P&G but you can be sure that the respective galleries differ as one program is for webdesign and the other for image and graphics work.

In terms of the update service, make sure that, before expiration, you download the whole gallery and copy it over to another directory so that you can continue to access the contents.

Makes sense. Thanks.