Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default used it, works great - now can not find the command again (indent first line of parag

where is the option to indent 1st line of the paragraph?
    thanks

Default Re: used it, works great - now can not find the command again (indent first line of p

you mean the button on the text tool infobar ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: used it, works great - now can not find the command again (indent first line of p

Search for Tabs, Margins and Indents. It's the top of those two little triangles at the left side of the text ruler. Pull it in to indent the first line.

that as well...

the button is the quick way to indent one [tab] space per click - it depends how much control of the fortmatting you actually need
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Search for Tabs, Margins and Indents. It's the top of those two little triangles at the left side of the text ruler. Pull it in to indent the first line.
    yeah -- found that - = but it does not stick when I update the style

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    that as well...

the button is the quick way to indent one [tab] space per click - it depends how much control of the fortmatting you actually need
    yes - before I could embed in a style - can not recall how I did that?

I don't use xara for text layout with styles, sorry... can't help you with that
    Nothing lasts forever...

TD

Display Rulers.
    Highlight a paragraph of text with the Text Tool.
    Drag the top flag that states first line indent when you hover.
    Create style - call it FLI.
    Done.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

ty
    will try
    I had tried just to update normal
    ty