Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default embed video does not appear when upload it

I have embed a YouTube video on one page of my website without any problem. But also I embedded the same video in another page of my website, but when I try to upload it does not appear in the preview current web page and of course if if I publish my website. I have tried many things but nothing works. May you help me?

Default Re: embed video does not appear when upload it

Hi Fernando, what code are you using to embed the YouTube video?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'm using iframe from youtube video. It appears on the Xara Web Design premium program, but when I try to view the preview I can not. I was embedding weekly my videos there without problem, until this time.
    The code is
    <iframe width="705" height="394" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xoi50EF50i0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The code is fine Fernando. Only guessing now but is your placeholder on the Mouse-off Layer? If it's on a different layer it perhaps won't show.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes Egg Bramhill, it is on the Mouse-off Layer

Fernando, the failing page could be due to any number of reasons.
    The simplest is badly terminated code elsewhere on the page. For example, if you have mistyped <div> as <div., the page/video can fail.

All I ask is the website URL.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by fernandokoh View Post
    I'm using iframe from youtube video. It appears on the Xara Web Design premium program, but when I try to view the preview I can not. I was embedding weekly my videos there without problem, until this time.
    The code is
    <iframe width="705" height="394" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xoi50EF50i0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Like Egg, I tried your YouTube video in a new XAR doc - worked as expected at the standard YouTube dimensions 560px / 315px - proportionally scaled it to 705px /397px - worked as expected. Placeholders exactly the same dimensions as the video - XAR attached.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YouTube Proportional Sizing_Scaling.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	128056

Maybe confirm it works in a new doc first; that at least eliminates any issue with your video. Copy and paste across - if this fails, try and trace any other changes that may have crept in /revert to last working backup and start again.

@Acorn: cross-posted - will leave it to you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Initiostar; 11 October 2020 at 11:51 AM.