Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pages in Alphabetical order

Please Xara, show the pages in the page gallery in Alphabetical order. Also I want to make the window for page and layer gallery bigger, but I can not pin it bigger than what it wants to be, so allow us to drag it out and pin it so we can see the whole name given to each page.

Question Re: Pages in Alphabetical order

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Please Xara, show the pages in the page gallery in Alphabetical order. Also I want to make the window for page and layer gallery bigger, but I can not pin it bigger than what it wants to be, so allow us to drag it out and pin it so we can see the whole name given to each page.
    Dear Xara...

Don't show the Pages in alphabetical order, I want them in the order I put them so I can use Next/Previous.

What am I missing? https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...search-feature...

You have been able to side-drag any Gallery display since almost every.
    If you detach from the edge you have a floating gallery that can be sized to anything, which is retained on re-opening the application.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Pages in Alphabetical order

Can't say alphebetical order is in my wish list but this is. Pipe-dreams of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	127898  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wow Egg I just learned something new, wow was this in the user manual?

Wow Egg I just learned something new, wow was this in the user manual?
    behzad, did you really miss what Egg's point is?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

English is my 3rd language so at times I not only get confused but it may also be the way English/British people write that I do not understand well. About pulling out the menu, yes in all honesty I did not know I could do that. That helps. On another note, can I manually rearrange the pages on my website to be in alphabetical order?

On another note, can I manually rearrange the pages on my website to be in alphabetical order?
    Page mode, click on the Page in the P&L gallery and drag to its new place.
    Right-click on the page and you have Move page up & Move page down.

Acorn

Merci to you both.

aside - it would help me if the page number would update as soon as I focused on a page
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Question Re: Pages in Alphabetical order

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    aside - it would help me if the page number would update as soon as I focused on a page
    It already does for me for the Page m of n Status Line), an Inserted Page Number and the Page Number in the P&L Gallery.

Acorn