Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: copyright 2020

Default Re: copyright 2020

I did this too. I had a script and needed help to figure out how to add the script to a placeholder. I love it as it updates itself every year and I don't have to do it to all the websites I've designed. Right or wrong it's heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by SueB View Post
    I did this too. I had a script and needed help to figure out how to add the script to a placeholder. I love it as it updates itself every year and I don't have to do it to all the websites I've designed. Right or wrong it's heaven!
    The one I built for you?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    The one I built for you?
    Acorn, how do you keep track of all your many threads, code projects, references, links etc.?? Did you build some database?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Acorn, how do you keep track of all your many threads, code projects, references, links etc.?? Did you build some database?
    Yep Boy, I call it my brain.

I also keep Bookmark handy: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=!g%20site%...s.com%2F+acorn

I particularly remember all my Dear Xara Threads that Xara has never managed to acknowledge.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I particularly remember all my Dear Xara Threads that Xara has never managed to acknowledge.

[So I've noticed]

The one I built for you?

Acorn
    Yes, of course! Thank you so much for all your help every time I need some guidance! Egg too has been a help. I love that you both help teach me!