Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designs Gallery Won't Enable

I see from searches this was an old issue. The solution given then - administrator permissions - didnt work.

All of a sudden the designs gallery won't load. it says it must be enabled, but in Utilities it is enabled. If I try to unclick and reclick it doesn't work. it is always enabled in the Utilities list, but isn;t working. I have tried reopening the program as admin even though I am the admin. No luck.

I had installed a font from Google but was doing nothing different from yesterday, when it was working perfectly.

URGENT. Solution please?

Thanks.

Ali

Default Re: Designs Gallery Won't Enable

So that was weird. I sorted my own problem.

I noticed that I had no bars at the side. When I looked i saw flyout bars had turned itself off, I enabled the flyout bars, and the Designs Gallery would then open.

Weird.

Glad it is sorted though.

Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Artyboots View Post
    I see from searches this was an old issue. The solution given then - administrator permissions - didnt work.

All of a sudden the designs gallery won't load. it says it must be enabled, but in Utilities it is enabled. If I try to unclick and reclick it doesn't work. it is always enabled in the Utilities list, but isn;t working. I have tried reopening the program as admin even though I am the admin. No luck.

I had installed a font from Google but was doing nothing different from yesterday, when it was working perfectly.

URGENT. Solution please?

Thanks.

Ali

So glad we could help Artyboots, all in under six minutes
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host