Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Integrate AmCharts Map to Xara Website

Quote Originally Posted by riskyraditya View Post
    var chart = am4core.create("chartdivxyz", am4maps.MapChart);

this is the code in the page body, after I apply it in the mobile variant it works well, but in the web variant became not showing

after I checked it, the code in the web variant automatically change to chartdivxyz too.

still have no idea how to make the web variant and mobile variant have different div ID since it always change the same automatically
    You've not done the first part.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I still have no idea where did I miss

would you mind check my video to find where did I wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYS-...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by riskyraditya View Post
    I still have no idea where did I miss

would you mind check my video to find where did I wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYS-...ature=youtu.be
    All you are doing is overwriting the ID.

I said "Open the Page/Website HTML code (body) and either duplicate the script, changing chartdiv to chartdivXYZ."
    Your body (code) will have two identical sets of JS other than the IDs being different.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It's because you are 'sharing' the page between variants.

I don't know if there's an easier way, but I would copy the page > delete the shared page > paste the copied page back in place to break the sharing.

Info Re: Integrate AmCharts Map to Xara Website

Here is anothr example, now I've had the time, to show how different presentations of a chart or map can be replicated on a page, variant or Supersite.

Each Placeholder is self-contained with libraries set up in the website code (head).

JS - AmCharts II - simple demonstrator.xar

Acorn

Thank you for the explanation, really appreciate. I understand now