Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pointer & Aspect problems

Wonder if I download 15.1 if my registration number would activate it?

Bad Brad

Seems like it should, try it and see and let us know.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

it depends when your [activation] update service expired - if that was before 15.1 was released then no go
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

An Upgrade is only £30.

Do ensure you download to two separate devices so you have a fall-back.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I must have been running 15.1 when my computer was stolen because when I load some templates I had previously made they say "This was made with a different version of Xara"

My just a guess is one of the updates you get must have brought it up to 15.1

Bad Brad

Quote Originally Posted by BadBrad View Post
    I must have been running 15.1 when my computer was stolen because when I load some templates I had previously made they say "This was made with a different version of Xara"
    My just a guess is one of the updates you get must have brought it up to 15.1
    Bad Brad
    BB, it is a major issue in that the Squishy/Squashy Saga (SSS) was one introduced by Xara and fixed by Xara therefore Xara must accept that v15.0 is a dud and that Xara should have released v15.1 as a Bug Release and upped all purchases of v15.0 to v15.1.

I can only wish that someone of influence with or within Xara takes heed and bails out those of us in this situation.
    I have kept my copy of Xara Web Designer Premium 15.0.0.52288 DL x64 Nov 17 2017 active and still use it and hit the SSS issue almost every time.

My best tip is to select your Object(s) and add a default Perspective.
    If you then Shift-Click the two top controls you can squish or squash up/down. The side ones will all left/right.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks that explains a lot.

Bad Brad