Hello! My name is Denis and I am a graphic designer from Russia.
I have been using Xara products from 1998 and since then I have watched them develop.
For several years now I have been upset that the development of the program has gone, in my opinion, in the wrong direction.
Previously, it was a wonderful product for an illustrator, graphic designer and layout designer, but now we are forgotten.
I had to switch to another product that is evolving, working with the community, and moving in the right direction.
But every time a new version of Xara Designer comes out, I download the trial version in the hope that something has changed.
After all, I have a lot in common with this program, with it I began my career as a designer.

I start this topic in the hope that Xara Ltd will notice and listen to me and other users.
I want to come back again and proudly say that I work in Xara Designer, because it is the fastest, most convenient and most functional product for the artist and graphic designer.
Let's share our wishes for the development of the Xara Designer functionality, let's help the developers make the product better. Well, now, I want to share a little fantasy.

This is the first sketch of what I would like to see in future versions of the program.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-next-preview01.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	127837

*full size image

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad english. I hope I wrote it clearly. Do not scold me too much)))