Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bug Re: Xara Designer Pro+ Update 20.3.0.59963

Quote Originally Posted by Eva-K View Post
    THANK YOU so much!!
    I am so happy to read this! We will make them perfect, I promise!
    Best,
    Eva
    Eva, create a rectangle, clone it and rotate 90o.
    Now Soft-Group them and set on the Object Edit Handles.

I find it almost impossible to locate the Edit Handles amidst the noise of the new section controls.

Few may not realise that even in a soft-grouped collection, individual objects can be manipulated with these Edit Handles.
    Now, it is next to impossible.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro+ Update 20.3.0.59963

Can you please make this dotted line thinner
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Can you please make this dotted line thinner
    behzad, you are confusing me.
    You swore off a SUBSCRIPTION model and here you are asking for a change in the very product.
    Are you confusing this Thread with XDPX changes?

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 13 November 2020 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Typo
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It is related to the subject matter so I put my suggestion here. What wrong is there in doing this? The update I got is made by Xara not magix. So what is it that I am doing wrong?

It is related to the subject matter so I put my suggestion here. What wrong is there in doing this? The update I got is made by Xara not magix. So what is it that I am doing wrong?
    You stated that you would not touch a subscription; XPro+ is a subscription. You wanted 4k for XDPX now so I assumed you were on the Magix Update Service.

There is nothing wrong with your suggestion if it is for XPro+. What is your version number?

Acorn

So your saying because I have the Xara pro and my yearly sub has not expired and I got the auto update, I have no right mentioning anything?
    I am confused? I have been around here for decades and you talk as if I am a new user? I really feel you distancing me because I am not on the cloud.

Wow did not expect that from you Acorn.

And why I can not suggest anything if I am not on the + side?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	128302  

So your saying because I have the Xara pro and my yearly sub has not expired and I got the auto update, I have no right mentioning anything?
    I am confused? I have been around here for decades and you talk as if I am a new user? I really feel you distancing me because I am not on the cloud.

Wow did not expect that from you Acorn.

And why I can not suggest anything if I am not on the + side?????
    behzad, all and I do mean ALL that I was pointing out was you have Posted something about a product you do not have or want into a Thread on Xara Designer Pro+v20.3.
    Your automatic update and patch are for XDPXv17.1 and might have some relationship to XPro+v20.5, which we happen to be on at the moment.

You can form and air your suppositions as you like but I try and support anybody with any product; Cloud, Update Service, out of Update Service
    The only sides are Magix, Xara and us. Guess whose side I am on?

Acorn

Would it be possible to shown the handles but not the heavy rectangular bounding box? I really prefer the simplicity of the previous handles but some of the functions of the new handles are helpful. For example, stretching with the Selector Tool and cropping with the Photo Tool?

@acorn. Please point me to the section of the forum that I can post my concerns for my version of xara.

@acorn. Please point me to the section of the forum that I can post my concerns for my version of xara.
    behzad

Try the Dear Xara Forum.

Acorn