Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Paulo, thank you for a wonderfully easy to follow and useful tut!!

My first Painter tut and I loved it and now I know how to make a pattern pen...yippeeee!!!

As you will discover, I'm a "disobedient" lil critter and tend to go off on a tangent, but I'm really pleased with the outcome [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Paulo's Tutorial

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hey Skippy,
    Not bad.
    Thinking out of the Box does tend to knock the corners down.
    Hang in with Painter you are in for a wild ride.

Greg.
    IP

Skippy,

I like the result myself, and I'm glad you followed the general idea to create your original Pattern Brush with original flowers. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Your image has a botanical illustration look I like very much.

You'll find that the Define Pattern feature in Painter is extremely easy to use and most useful. Keep creating!

Cheers,

Paulo
    IP

Waaaaaaa, I want Painter 6 but will wait for 7. I don't know if 5.5 can do Paulo's tut. You did a great job with it Skippy..
    IP

Thanks for the comments folks and Dawnie, if 5.5 has a pattern pen...and I *think* it does, then you can make your own "pens" from Paulo's tut.

It's dead easy girl...go for it !!!

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP