Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: mobile issue

Hybrid View

Default mobile issue

created a mobile variant of my website but when published the mobile variant site overlaps the main site on my desktop. Anyone had this problem or am i doing something wrong

Default Re: mobile issue

Quote Originally Posted by spd1954 View Post
    created a mobile variant of my website but when published the mobile variant site overlaps the main site on my desktop. Anyone had this problem or am I doing something wrong
    Usually a bad piece of code in a Placeholder.

However I think it is more likely to be just a browser refresh needed.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorted looks like bad piece of code

I had a similar problem last year and it took me like a month to find the bad code... Sometimes you just need to think simple to find which one causes the error because usually they are the most simple code pieces. Even maybe a little syntax error. Though still, here I am, trying to detect little bugs at my property in Portugal.. No rest for the wicked I guess.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 12 September 2020 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Link removed by moderator - Site not created with Xara.

HELP, I'm having the same issue. All of a sudden on one page, the mobile version is imposed over the main website page. It's just one page. I have uploaded the entire site (not just changed files) again. I made sure the Nav bars were pointing to the correct place (mobile or main). Have no idea where to go to find a bad piece of code. There are no placeholders on this page. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by horse3farm View Post
    HELP, I'm having the same issue. All of a sudden on one page, the mobile version is imposed over the main website page. It's just one page. I have uploaded the entire site (not just changed files) again. I made sure the Nav bars were pointing to the correct place (mobile or main). Have no idea where to go to find a bad piece of code. There are no placeholders on this page. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    Guess we need the URL to look.

NavBars don't need different links for Main/Variants; it's all built in.

Does a prior backup have the same issue?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat