Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to get a "Hamburger" menu icon in X11 ?

I'm using Designer Pro X11 ( about 2016 ) . I want to update an old website with a few pages that I made with X11 and want to use a "Hamburger Menu" for nav on each page. I cant figure out how to use this popular symbol as the menu drop-down - some kind of 'best practice'. Can someone point me to an instruction video to do this? Many thanks!!!
    Last edited by corralesstudio; 30 August 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Default Re: How to get a "Hamburger" menu icon in X11 ?

Quote Originally Posted by corralesstudio View Post
    I'm using Designer Pro X11 ( about 2016 ) . I want to update an old website with a few pages that I made with X11 and want to use a "Hamburger Menu" for nav on each page. I cant figure out how to use this popular symbol as the menu drop-down - some kind of 'best practice'. Can someone point me to an instruction video to do this? Many thanks!!!
    Welcome to talkGraphics.

I see you've been engaging in other Threads already.

A Mod might block your colour wheel link as you are a newbie.

For this Post, try reading through the detail in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ger-navigation.

Do come back with questions and solutions.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Welcome to talkGraphics.

I see you've been engaging in other Threads already.

A Mod might block your colour wheel link as you are a newbie.

For this Post, try reading through the detail in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ger-navigation.

Do come back with questions and solutions.

Acorn
    Sincere thanks. I'll check it out.

Placitas to Coralles. Welcome to TalkGraphics. Acorn, this is someone from my neighborhood and the question is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Placitas to Coralles. Welcome to TalkGraphics. Acorn, this is someone from my neighborhood and the question is legit.
    Gary, I did not question the OP on this Post, merely linking out on first Posts was not allowed unless a Mod agrees.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Got it. I'll have a look see.