Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Need to embed full screen video

Looking further your video (link below) has no audio so ought to play at my original setting of 'Block Audio setting will prevent autoplay for all media with sound'. Puzzled.
    @Egg > I understand why now. The video does have a audio track, but without any content. FF must see the audio track and therefore not permit autoplay with a Block Audio setting.

By way of a test, I edited the video - removed the audio track and ran a test with FF Block Audio and all was well. https://initiostar.co.uk/assets/No Audio Track.mp4

Thanks for identifying this little gremlin. I have used "autoplay muted loop" in all cases, but FF seems to ignore the "muted" control, where Chrome and Edge seem to accept it.

Gary
    Last edited by Initiostar; 26 August 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    .... so they are intentionally still images.
    You do raise an interesting question though whether a mobile variant should mirror it's desktop. Most I expect would say yes.

If I raised anything, I did so fully unintentionally. I thought you meant to have video action in both variants, so it was only a heads-up.

Yep, that works fine now in FF
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host