Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Page Shake effect when hitting a button

I think the suggestion was made to create a duplicate page that does not shake that the button you have to stop the page shaking links to. That make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I think the suggestion was made to create a duplicate page that does not shake that the button you have to stop the page shaking links to. That make sense.
    Not quite as the whole page would shake as soon as you open it (I want it to shake only when hitting the button and only for a couple of seconds) As I said to give the effect that this really is the "Last page of the Internet"

Hi all,

Somebody on another forum (Paul) has managed to work out the code needed but does anybody know how do you add all three sections using WD17?

https://codepen.io/paulobrien/embed/...s://codepen.io

That would be a question for the Xara support forums as I doubt anyone here uses wysiwyg editors any more. Most of the coders here do it from scratch so I’m not sure you will get the answer you need here unfortunately.
    Usually there will be some sort of mechanism to add custom code and html etc (as in wordpress) but it usually involves a bit of effort. You will need to be able to add the script and the required css and be able to target the button via its id or class.
    I had a quick link at the documentation but it doesn’t even mention custom code

Paul