Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to enable missing spell check languages in XDP 17?

Hi,

I'd appreciate your help.
    Accoording with the following link from Xara, these are the available languages for the spell checker tool:
    https://help.xara.com/article/179-is...er%20over%20it.

English US and UK / Dutch / French / German (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) / Italian / Portuguese (Portugal) / Spanish / Czech / Hungarian / Polish / Russian / Slovak / Turkish

However, in my current instalation of XDP 17 (snapshot below) I can use the spell checker only with English and German.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara SpellCheck languages.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	127673

How to enable missing spell check languages in XDP 17?
    I do need to use the Portuguese language.

Thank you,
    Carlos

Default Re: How to enable missing spell check languages in XDP 17?

Carlos, the extra languages might be part of the Help > Download content installer function.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Carlos, the extra languages might be part of the Help > Download content installer function.
    That was the solution!
    Thank you very much Acorn 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cadudesun View Post
    That was the solution!
    Thank you very much Acorn 
    It was a guess as all mine work. As I had already used the installer, I couldn't recheck.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat