Hi all! I have a series of messages I want to get across when the index/home page opens. They are separated by layers (though I don't think that matters). If I delay each set of messages long enough for the previous message to appear, then go away (I'm doing that by fading in a white rectangle - same color as page bg), this works great for two or three messages. But I need more than the ten-second "delay" I am allowed in Animation properties.

I tried to do it by adding rectangles, giving them a "name", animating them so they have a 10-second delay, but the next layer of items (text and rectangle) thinks the rectangles appear on the page all at once, so everything gets triggered right away. If the "Rectangle1" didn't appear until the end of the delay, I would be fine, but "Layer2" elements (triggered off of Rectangle1) appear immediately, not at the end of the delay.

Is there any other way to fool the system into giving me more than 10 seconds of delay? Like, wait for x before displaying y? Thanks! Mike