Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Recommendations on someone to do paid website work

Hi all,
    I've got a few things that I don't have time to figure out and/or are too tricky (redirect issues etc).
    Has anyone here used anyone reputable to sort this 'back-end' stuff for them and who would you recommend?
    Hope that's ok to ask in here.
    Yours,
    Forrest

Default Re: Recommendations on someone to do paid website work

Forrest,

If it is just server-side page/directory redirects it should be relatively easy to add 301/302 redirects to your .htaccess file on your inonos server (without changing anything else).

Here's a guide that might be useful.https://www.whoishostingthis.com/res...-url-rewriting.

Gary

Default Re: Recommendations on someone to do paid website work

Forrest, the biggest issue is you that would have to expose your credentials to a furriner or even a Sassenach.
    It might be safer to just ask one thing at a time here and get guidance through each step.

I trust me and know how to conduct regression tests to be as safe as can be but it is fraught when it is someone else's livelihood in the balance.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat