Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Changing Background Colour or Transparency

Hi there,
    A client supplied me their logo. It is simply text on a black background. I wondered whether there is a quick way to simply change the background colour from black to grey? I thought I knew how to do it but it seems I don't. I could simply make the logo myself, but this is now a bee in my bonnet.
    The text colour is bb9222 and the new background colour 222222. I thought I could simply "convert/switch colour" somehow.
    I could of course simply change the colour of the navigation bar to black, but that would be too simple.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Cheers,
    Andrew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logo-Background.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	127626  
    Last edited by AndyD; 13 August 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Default Re: Changing Background Colour or Transparency

It might help to see the logo.

If the logo is white and the background is black, place the bitmap on a white page, and apply Flat, Multiply (Stained Glass) transparency and adjust the amount. The more transparent the lighter the black will be. When you have it the way you want it, the create a bitmap copy, True Color (but NO alpha)

Or select the bitmap, open the Color Editor and adjust the Dark Contone Color.

Sorry Gary, something came up regards kids going back to school so I got distracted. I must have been uploading as you wrote your response.

I think the font used is Arial, but the vertical section of the "b" is longer than standard. Trying to get the website finished today, my local barber.

Try this. I'm just out the door but it is close enough for barbers and government work.
    Attached Files Attached Files