Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Re: 2020 Screen Resolution - desktop vs tablet vs phone

I look after https://lakebolac.holiday does Malwarebytes discriminate against the .holiday minority as well?

Egg, you may be inundated with domain checks now.

Chris:
    All our sites have power. If you prefer an unpowered site, simply DO NOT plug into the power point.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Re the .biz blocking. I went on a Malwarebytes forum and found the following complaint:
    This seems to be in inappropriate policy as it can cause reputational damage to legitimate businesses and is likely to deter people from doing business with any web site blocked in this way. The onus is surely on Malwarebytes to only block a web site for real dangers rather than blocking sites and putting the onus on web site owners to complain to you in order to get an all clear. You do not even have the courtesy to explain to visitors the real reason for your block.
    I object highly to having my web site described as potentially containing scam activity. Have you looked at the legal implications of this as my first reaction would be to sue you for loss of business and damage to reputation? In the case of this particular domain, the web site is just a holding site and not an important commercial site, so damage is minimal. However, I suggest you rapidly change this blanket policy before real damage is done.

It appears that if LGF want's his site unblocked he needs to go onto the link below and get the site whitelisted.

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

All our sites have power. If you prefer an unpowered site, simply DO NOT plug into the power point.
    It's a very versatile line:
    If you prefer to diet, simply don't eat.
    If you prefer not to die, simply don't stop breathing.
    If you prefer not to sleep on he couch, simply don't mention that the brownies your wife made last week would possibly have been slightly better without the addition of so many almonds.

Egg

Man, I really think this approach is way out of line - have written to them!!!!

Totally agree LGF.

Let's know how you get on.
    Egg

Here's the status so far...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malware.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	128137  

At least that was a quick response LGF. Lets hope 'Staff' sort it as quickly.
    Egg

Hi Egg - could you please check the site for me - they say it has been whitelisted - so should not throw up any warnings. Thank you.
    Below are the responses:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	128141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	128142