Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for a very competent Xara website designer

Hi, I have an existing website which ranks well and we are about to do some SEO work on to further improve rankings. In the near future, I need to add new pages and generally add content, update content. My existing website designer will not be continuing in the role and I am looking for someone who has good experience and competency. We are using V.17 now of Web Designer Premium. Ideally someone in Australia or New Zealand would be good as our poor little Aussie dollar doesn't go far in the USA, UK or Europe and the time differences are not ideal for discussing changes by phone.

Would anyone have any recommendations on finding someone? Xara is not very common in Australia so may need to look more widely. I'd really need to see some examples of sites before engaging anyone. I'm able to a lot of changes myself but just dont have the time or higher level skills to take on this job myself. The website in question is here https://www.jbwroughtiron.com.au/index.htm John

Default Re: Looking for a very competent Xara website designer

I sent you an email from the site. Steve Ledger who used to be the admin here, and who is a Xara expert lives in Australia. I sent you his email.

I checked your requirements and send you an email. Please let me know if you did not get my email.

webcrest - You list Web Designer for your Xara software. Do you actually use the software? And have you done any sites using Web Designer?

Hi! I have been building websites with Xara software for many years and currently use Designer Pro X (v. 17). I've checked out your website and think I'd be quite capable in helping with adding new pages and adding / updating your website's content. I'm emailing you some of the websites I have designed with Xara software. Let me know what you think.