Hi
I am looking for some advise from the community who have worked in publishing magazines, e-books etc using Designer Pro X or any related xara versions.

Since I am just new and starting on this I want some advise on how to go about doing this and not repeat mistakes that others have done. The following are some questions that I have and would appreciate if anyone can answer them one at a time.

I am planning to create a e-book and export the final book in pdf to be posted in some website. It will have 10 chapters and a total of about 80 to 90 pages with text, and graphic images in it.

Questions:

1. Can u link me to any Xara videos that demo/show using Xara as DTP. I have gone through 3 videos by Gary was wondering if there are anymore that I am unaware of?
2. If a book has 10 chapters is it a good idea to create one xara file to have all the 10 chapters (about 80 pages in all) in one file OR will it better to create one chapter for one xara file?
3. If one chapter for one file how to do u manage the page numbers, page content creation? how to do u export all of them to pdf and still keep the page numbering correct and page content numbers are correct?
4. in one xara file can I have a mixture of several double-page spreads and several single pages? If yes what I need to do?
5. is there any standard settings that are recommended for page content like left/right page margins, bleed size, top/bottom margins etc that normal commercial printers will accept?

I will be grateful if anyone can be of help with my queries above. It will give me a good starting point.

Best Rgds
Kish