Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Default Payment for league entries

I want to set up an entry form for my pickleball club that will allow players the option of signing up to one to four leagues. I would like the form to total what they owe and charge it to Interac e-Transfer or a preset PayPal account (not mine).

Some of you have likely done this before and can shorten my learning curve. Suggestions?

Default Re: Payment for league entries

I would try jotform you can setup a form to capture the info and use paypal for the payment. There is a free account of up to 100 submissions per month. After you create the form you can us a placeholder in Xara page for the form.

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    I would try jotform you can setup a form to capture the info and use paypal for the payment. There is a free account of up to 100 submissions per month. After you create the form you can us a placeholder in Xara page for the form.
    Thanks, Onlye, I'll look at that.

I looked at JotForm, but the free account allows only 10 payment submissions per month. My application would exceed that initially, then very little in subsequent months. They have a discount for non-profits. I'll see if the group will pay that.

Quote Originally Posted by Windjamer View Post
    I looked at JotForm, but the free account allows only 10 payment submissions per month. My application would exceed that initially, then very little in subsequent months. They have a discount for non-profits. I'll see if the group will pay that.

Sorry Windjamer, I didn't know about the payment submission per month limit.

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    Sorry Windjamer, I didn't know about the payment submission per month limit.
    NP. Your reply is appreciated. I'll le the group know what I discover.