Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro: sharing window with MS Teams: flicker issue

I know Xara was developed using some clever tricks and shortcutting the GUI that MS defines for use under Windows. It's the reason this program is so blazingly fast and fluid while working with huge bitmaps and drawings.

But .... it also has some drawbacks. For instance, when I want to share the window with MS Teams the screen start to flicker.
    Has anyone experienced this behaviour also?

If not, then I can blame my graphics driver software (Nvidia) or else it's a serious issue which needs a workaround (I found one: export to PDF and share that file but then you're not able to edit while presenting...)

Default Re: Designer Pro: sharing window with MS Teams: flicker issue

Never used MS Teams but is it just your screen that flickers or do all the rest of the teams screens filicker Michael?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

It's only the Xara windows being shared flickering ... And so all other Team-members experience a flickering window ...

Moving or resizing teh window stops the flickering.

I've attached a screen recordingcPRrpaewO1.mp4cPRrpaewO1.mp4

It might have to do with the fact that you use the -- officially not supported -- light UI. I use it as well and have instances while customizing the toolbars when buttons disappear or flicker. Minimizing and maximizing the screen solves the issue for me.

Tried and tested: the flicker phenomena also happens with the default dark UI.

(On a side note; toolbars not redrawing only happen when floating. I gave up with floating toolbars and attach them to the sides of the window. It's less of a nuisance than having to work in an environment i totally dislike. IMHO the dark interface is ugly.... )