Hello everyone,

I appreciate if anyone has help for me on this issue.

So I have used Xara products perfectly for many years. Usually I just purchase the software, upgrade every now and then, and go about my business with very little concerns. However, last May (2019), I decided to purchase the subscription upgrade for my software and enjoy more content and supposed more benefits, well, nothing really jumped out for me over the year, and so, I didn't renew the subscription upon it's expiration in May. The problem, is now the program has absolutely no content in the design gallery at all and I can't seem to get it back. Every option I have tried keeps popping up an expiration window for the Update Service Period Expired: "Your Update Service period expired on 15 May 2020, so you no longer have access to program updates or online services." I understand that but, if I open my Design Gallery Tab, it is empty. I have the folders but no content at all just a + sign for online. If I click that it takes me to an online page that tells me my service period expired. If I right click and select download all, I get that popup window. I have uninstalled the entire program, reinstalled from my original purchase link, and immediately I get the same popup window. Arrgghh. Is there any way to just go back to my original purchased software and run it WITH content in the Design Gallery. I feel like I am stuck in a "Give us your $129 dollar loop that I can't escape from".

The version I have is: Xara Designer Pro X 16.3.0.57723 DL x64 Oct 25 2019

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Tazz