Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
I think you would need Play and Pause/Mute function buttons (maybe outside the placeholder) otherwise even when you hide a video the sound track continues for each one that was started. I can't remember seeing a solution on TG though.

I have multiple videos on my site https://initiostar.co.uk. Each video is on a separate popup layer, starting one stops the other with the link such as "javascript:xr_cpu(6); window.scrollTo({ top: 200, left: 0, behavior: 'smooth'});xr_ppc("xr_xp7");xr_ppc("xr_xp8");". The 6, 7, and 8 are the internal Xara generated references for the respective popups. Each popup has a pause button that closes the video. Since the videos don't have an audio track I have not bothered with a mute function.

The videos scroll upwards to ensure that for most desktops the video will always be in view.

Just an alternative way of looking at it.

Gary
I have several of your players in my treasure trove to be dragged out and used when needed. Anything to do with video and /or slideshows that has your name attached to it makes me go "Oooh, I'll bet that works well" and has me playing around with it.

This particular project is an old 'been-and-gone' one that I'm using just to try and cement my understanding of how things work rather than achieving a result.