Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Convert html to xara

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    You should reach out to Salaam on here. He has done a lot with flash and has been looking at other ways to do animation. Maybe he has an idea for you to look into.

Ray
    Thx

In case anyone here was wondering what the flash movie I wanted tro convert was, here it is for shits and giggles - have speakers on as it has sound programmed to the movie itself - took me over a week to originally making this for my client back then wanted to edit it and re-purpose it for my own site now lol. Hope y'all like really cool - should still open easily in Internet Explorer lol

leeg-impress-final-SWF.swf

Without starting the debate about autostart audio here's your swf recorded via a screen recorder and loaded into a placeholder in Xara as an MP4.

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Without starting the debate about autostart audio here's your swf recorded via a screen recorder and loaded into a placeholder in Xara as an MP4.

LINK
    Very nice thanks, tho That is a client video I obviously wanted to edit for my own use - I guess you opened up a new idea, edit it as a flash video, do it as I did when I made that many years ago, then screen record it and turn it into a movie I can put in a placeholder lol. It's an idea. I was going to try and convert to html5 and make the video the website so u can click on parts of it but this might work and I just add buttons and such outside the video. Good looking out, thanks a lot

Man, I miss flash, I made so many amazing websites and intros and such with it. UGH! If I was rich I'd buy it from Adobe and bring it back lmao

Man, I miss flash, I made so many amazing websites and intros and such with it. UGH! If I was rich I'd buy it from Adobe and bring it back
    Same here, I created most of my clients sites in Flash way back. It created very compact and concise sites mostly with vector content.

My software for Macromedia then Adobe Flash has long gone and of course won't work with Windows 10 anyway.

There's been an abyss since the decline of Flash and the adoption of SVG. There has been no comparable software which has been so easy to create static & animated sites as it was via Macromedia Flash.

Strangely enough you can still produce swf files from Xara but of course these are and always have been very limited and need converting to video files (.avi? I can't remember at present), for inclusion in modern browsers.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Same here, I created most of my clients sites in Flash way back. It created very compact and concise sites mostly with vector content.

My software for Macromedia then Adobe Flash has long gone and of course won't work with Windows 10 anyway.

There's been an abyss since the decline of Flash and the adoption of SVG. There has been no comparable software which has been so easy to create static & animated sites as it was via Macromedia Flash.

Strangely enough you can still produce swf files from Xara but of course these are and always have been very limited and need converting to video files (.avi? I can't remember at present), for inclusion in modern browsers.
    Not my work but loved this site back in the day (the fondex site - using archive so u can see what they once had) - funny looking over their old site from 2000, one of their 10 internet toppicks (stocks to buy) was Amazon - this was in 2000 they said buy Amazon stocks....... if only I had looked into this company for more than their cool website design (flash content) I woulda been rich right now lmao

http://web.archive.org/web/200007070...dex-online.de/
    Last edited by drtechnology; 05 August 2020 at 06:54 AM.