Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: The AddToAny Website Share Button Generator

EXTREMELY NICE!
    Easy to use, configure and set-up.

I have a few recipe pages that I want to allow people to Share (mostly on Twitter). AddToAny creates the Tweet & link to the appropriate web page quite nicely, but I would like to also include a jpeg picture graphic inside the share along with the already displayed text & URL so viewers can actually see what the tweet is talking about. (a.k.a. a Recipe picture)

I've been screwing with this for DAYS and (as usual) have succeeded in getting absolutely nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Wodlik View Post
    EXTREMELY NICE!
    Easy to use, configure and set-up.

I have a few recipe pages that I want to allow people to Share (mostly on Twitter). AddToAny creates the Tweet & link to the appropriate web page quite nicely, but I would like to also include a jpeg picture graphic inside the share along with the already displayed text & URL so viewers can actually see what the tweet is talking about. (a.k.a. a Recipe picture)

I've been screwing with this for DAYS and (as usual) have succeeded in getting absolutely nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Ron
    Ron, have you looked at https://www.addtoany.com/buttons/cus...image_sharing?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes......

but, it seems that no matter where I copy & paste the code, all I ever end up with is a large blue blob next to the addtoany share buttons.

I guess my problem is that I don't know where i need to insert the code so it becomes a part of the share & not a part of the button generation code.

Thanks

I'll keep screwing with it.

Ron