Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Screen Blurred Wed Premium 17

The text on my Xara Web Premium 17 screen is blurred, but when published to the web it is OK.
    It is not down to screen size as I am using a Surface Pro 4 which has a 13" screen.
    This did not happen with Xara 16.
    I have attached a blurred shot from within Xara and the same shot as it appears published.
    This is immensely annoying and I really don't want to go back to version 16, but will do if it cannot be fixed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blurred.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	127435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Published OK.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	127436

Default Re: Screen Blurred Wed Premium 17

Hi changemancr, I very much doubt this is a XWD17 issue. As you state your webpage renders fine within a browser. Without further access to your web file I can only put it down to your XWD17's view quality. Set it to Windows / View Quality / Very High Quality.

Lets know how you get on.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I agree - that looks like you have the Xara view setting on 'Full Colour' which will show the page without anti-aliasing
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi changemancr, I very much doubt this is a XWD17 issue. As you state your webpage renders fine within a browser. Without further access to your web file I can only put it down to your XWD17's view quality. Set it to Windows / View Quality / Very High Quality.

Lets know how you get on.
    That works! Many thanks.
    I could not find anything in the Help manual and was baffled as to why everything was OK in a different web file.
    Question still remains as to how the quality was changed to Full Colour as I was unaware this facility even existed.
    The previous file version is High Quality and the main changes to this new file version is smaller text plus a coloured pasteboard background.
    However I did play around with a number of attempts to get the background working properly. Part of my learning curve.

you might have accidentaly moved the slider that also controls this [to the left of the magnet icon on the top control bar]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...