Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Jot form will not work on Variants

I have a site that has a jot form on it and it is on both variants but will only work on one .....is this something I have done wrong or a problem with xara .
    If I put the placeholder onto the main site with the code it works fine ...but when I put the same code onto the variant I get nothing ..... will only work on one at a time .

thanks for any help .
    Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: Jot form will not work on Variants

I think you need to create a new form for the variant and not just copy and paste the form from the main variant. Give that a try Mike.

Default Re: Jot form will not work on Variants

Mike, this is probably the best link to start off the explanation: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...?82804-jotform.
    The last Post is another Thread with an Egg solution.

If still stick, I will explain but try a web search like https://www.google.com/search?q=site...otform+variant for more detail.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat