Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Image how to change size?

Hi,

I have an image want to put it on the frame , but even I made it by PS much bigger, but when the image import in XD, still same size, and can not change size, I want to the image fill in the frame, need help, thanks.

Default Re: Image how to change size?

Your ask is not at all clear.

Describe this frame.
    Is it one of the 40 Photo Frames Xara provides?

If so, drop you image onto the design page then just delete it.
    It is sitting in the Bitmap gallery.
    Then drag the Thumbnail form there onto your Photo Frame and the image replaces what was there.

If your image is not the right size then, click on the Fill too and with the Controls and (Probably Ctrl+) click and drag to fit.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn,

Thanks your reply, my question is that I want to put a jpg file on the top, but even I make the picture wider and fitting the frame, but when I import it on the cell, it couldn't pull and fill the all frame.

Alexia
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by alexia36 View Post
    Hi Acorn,
    Thanks your reply, my question is that I want to put a jpg file on the top, but even I make the picture wider and fitting the frame, but when I import it on the cell, it couldn't pull and fill the all frame.
    Alexia
    Alexia, you have fallen foul of the Xara Squishy/Squashy Syndrome (SSS).

Select the image and switch to the Picture Tool (Enhance Photos). The controls switch to "smart" mode.
    Double-click on one of the mid-point Blue controls (Resize frame).
    You will now be able to resize and manipulate depending on the setting of Smart Transform.

If you switch to the select Tool and right-click the Aspect Ratio icon, you can toggle Smart transform.
    To understand the SSS fully, you have play with this and and the normal and blue controls to achieve what you want.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn,

Thanks, it is working now.

Alexia