Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: This showed up which is new

I use it for hidden login pages, and internal documents and resources available for staff, dealers, etc., but not to the general public, where security is not a major issue.

Interesting. So you have a password protect page? How do you go about doing it in xara? Or are you talking about other authoring platforms.

This was something I had requested be added Xara back in 2017.

In order to stay in the good graces of Google, you need to have a "no follow" for links that go to other sites that you may get any type of payment from. This would apply to affiliate links for its products. On peoples blogs where they are recommending products and they get commission on for sales then a no follow link is required.

I do web sites with independent sales representatives and if there is a link to one of the sites that they represent, it would need to be a no follow link. Google can penalize the site that is doing the linking and the site it is linking to. Google started this in order to get rid of these link sharing sites and the paid back line schemes that were around for older SEO schemes.

Ray