Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: I forgot

Default I forgot

hopefully some one here knows. How can I find my products I think is on the MAGIX site somewhere but I also forgot my magix PASSWORD AS WELL. Sorry for the problem.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: I forgot

I do believe that if you have access to the email you registered with you can click forgot password or some such effect and it will send you a email with a link to reset your password.

Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for your help, I figured it out.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Next problem I BOUGHT xdp16 AND HAVE BEEN USING IT I Think I did it from the trial but on checking my products there is no serial number, I need to re-format C: but am fearful of loosing XDP16, any suggestions?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Info Re: I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Next problem I BOUGHT xdp16 AND HAVE BEEN USING IT I Think I did it from the trial but on checking my products there is no serial number, I need to re-format C: but am fearful of loosing XDP16, any suggestions?
    Larry, press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+1 and record the Serial Number.

If you are going to Re-install Windows, deactivate the XDPXv16 first or you'll be trying to talk with Magix for a long time.

There will be a record. You have to find the Xara Designer Pro X365 entry. Expand the Show more details and find Xara Designer Pro X (16).
    You are entitled to a free Update to v17.

If you only see one activation, download to another device as well.
    Do that first so you can keep working while reformatting.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Larry, press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+1 and record the Serial Number.
    Acorn
    That's a neat trick, thanks.

Interesting the Camelot Debug Information calls the program 'Foto Grafik Designer 16'. Maybe that's what it should be called if Xara don't want it anymore!
    Last edited by Jonopen; 08 July 2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Thought I should add a wink! ;-)
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Jonopen View Post
    That's a neat trick, thanks.
    Interesting the Camelot Debug Information calls the program 'Foto Grafik Designer 16'. Maybe that's what it should be called if Xara don't want it anymore!
    Cheers Jono, one or two more in http://acorn.xara.hosting.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Cheers Jono, one or two more in http://acorn.xara.hosting.

Acorn
    Whoa! - too much information (but thanks again!)
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Thank you a bunch Acorn!!! I hope that works for me.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509