Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Seeing all Variants at once

I have an interesting issue. Just recently, I started seeing all variants of a page at once on my devices and desktop. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terms.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	127373 I have exported my website to HTML and If I view my website locally on my PC, it looks correct. I have cleared the cache of my browsers and on my host server. I then deleted all files on my host and then uploaded my website. I still see all the variants. I uploaded the exported HTML that I previously viewed as being correct. I then moved my code to another URL that I use for testing, and this time everything looked correct. I then tried pointing my main URL to my test location, and it went back to displaying all variants. Anyone have an idea what is going on?

Default Re: Seeing all Variants at once

Quote Originally Posted by elizarrj View Post
    I have an interesting issue. Just recently, I started seeing all variants of a page at once on my devices and desktop. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terms.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	127373 I have exported my website to HTML and If I view my website locally on my PC, it looks correct. I have cleared the cache of my browsers and on my host server. I then deleted all files on my host and then uploaded my website. I still see all the variants. I uploaded the exported HTML that I previously viewed as being correct. I then moved my code to another URL that I use for testing, and this time everything looked correct. I then tried pointing my main URL to my test location, and it went back to displaying all variants. Anyone have an idea what is going on?
    My suggestion would be to purge all of the server files and re-publish as you have affirmed you have already cleared the server cache.

In reading your text, I guessed at "boise diving club" and subsequently "Jenna Elizarraras". The searched for details presented a site that is warning me of issues so I have steered away for now.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    My suggestion would be to purge all of the server files and re-publish as you have affirmed you have already cleared the server cache.

In reading your text, I guessed at "boise diving club" and subsequently "Jenna Elizarraras". The searched for details presented a site that is warning me of issues so I have steered away for now.

Acorn
    My apologies. I am in the process of switching Name Servers from Cloudfare to my host. Yes, I completely purged all files and then reloaded with same results.

Issue resolved. Once I got my name servers pointed back to my host and not Cloudfare, my issue got resolved.