Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Registration Issues

I'm a long time user of Xara and have always been cautious of upgrading. So of course I always do the responsible thing by keeping my older version around. I run my program both on my home computer and my office one. The program should allow for this but when I recently upgraded I can't seem to register my new program to allow it to run on both computers as I had in the past. I've been having this issue since early February. Finally received a reply ..."My colleagues from the Sales Department have informed me that you are having techical issues with your program. Please note you can have one program installed on two devices. Looking at your customer account I can see the given serial number (i.e. the one ending with "-66641" has already been registered twice (once for the version 12 and newly for the version 17.0). In case you wish to install the program on another device you will first need to unistall one of the above (e.g. the old version 12). Should you encounter any difficulties please just let me know, I can alse delete the old version 12 Slot for you from my end (only upon your confirmation)."

Does anyone know how I can have both versions running on both home and office?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XARA Designer Prox 17 activationl.pdf.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	127366