Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who will announce it (xara staff)

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    The absence of body parts under the 'desk' also tends towards a bath. Glad you liked it
    But you were happy to accept a computer and a fully dressed person in a bathtub?

How could anyone not like it. Well 'executed' and funny. What's not to like?

I suppose it depends on your background [can't speak for egg] - I've spent so much time with cartoons boy and man that a computer balanced on the side of a bath is well, if not normal, then at least not all that strange
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Is Xara going to announce the next update for Xara designer Pro by Magix? Or we have to check with Magix ?
    We'll (Xara) announce it here as normal. Magix doesn't really have anything to do with this forum, they'll update their website rather, and probably send emails out.

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Now I never saw it as a desk but a roll top bath from the outset. The absence of body parts under the 'desk' also tends towards a bath. Glad you liked it

me either Egg it always looked liked a bathtub to me.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    me either Egg it always looked liked a bathtub to me.
    Google Image search identifies it with other cartoons of ...
    ...desks.

Acorn

P.S. you never show your feet under the desk or toilet cubicle as the ghoulies can get you.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    We'll (Xara) announce it here as normal. Magix doesn't really have anything to do with this forum, they'll update their website rather, and probably send emails out. Thanks Rob
    Yet to receive a Magix email notifying me of anything.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I did sign up a while back, got nothing. Maybe their sales are so good that they do not need to advertise.