Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: What's the cheapest way to got a HiDPI version of Xara Designer? (Cloud not neede

Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    I currently have two partitions with V16.3 on it.

If I sign up to Cloud+ with my main email address (the one I also use to purchase upgrades for Xara Designer) will I be able to install the latest desktop version on a new SSD without it asking to deactivate one of my other partitions? I really don't want this to mess with the perpetual license.

So I don't know how integrated the accounts will be with Xara/Magix if I use the same email address to try Cloud+ out for a year on a new ssd.
    You can install DP+ on any formatted partition that you want. Your Xara Cloud+ has no connection to your Magix account. They are 100% separate so you can use any email you want.

Default Re: What's the cheapest way to got a HiDPI version of Xara Designer? (Cloud not neede

Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
    We verified that you got the offer to one of your many emails, not to your subscription paying account.
    Matt, I believe I can have any number of email accounts. I have a purchase account, business a/c,spam and test a/CD aplenty. What you seem to be missing is emails to potential customers. I posted your promo thinking it was a help.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat