Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Content Catalog Local Designs Gallery

I have just purchased and installed WDP 17. Any reason why I have nothing in the Local Design Gallery and why I am unable to download from the Online Content Catalog?

Info Re: Content Catalog Local Designs Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    I have just purchased and installed WDP 17. Any reason why I have nothing in the Local Design Gallery and why I am unable to download from the Online Content Catalog?
    Miko, you don't download from the OCC, you Import a named file. That file opens into your design page and installs just that file in one of the seven blue folders of the Local Designs gallery.

Open the Local Designs galley, right-click-select one of the headings of these blue folder and pick Download All.
    Some downloads can take a very long time.

https://help.xara.com/article/50-the-designs-gallery

If you cannot get at any content this way, check your Firewall.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Content Catalog Local Designs Gallery

Thanks, Acorn, I have seen the articles on this but there is nothing in the Design Gallery to allow me to Download All. I am just wondering if I should uninstall and try reinstalling. AV is not blocking WDP.

Mike, I would Run as administrator the once before considering such a dramatic move.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks, tired that but no luck.

Miko, did you read the linked article. It does mention Firewall blocking; this is not the same as AV.

This is what Xara suggests: https://help.xara.com/article/467-my...has-no-content.

If no luck then a re-install (with Firewall off) and a final call to Magix, if that fails. Its response is usually quite quick.

Acorn

I have since done a system restore and reinstalled WDP but without any luck. I have tried XDPX and WD10 without issue. I have Kaspersky Total Security which does it all. Even Windows Firewall does not have an issue. I will raise a ticket with Magix.

How on earth do you log a ticket with Magix? Ok, figured it out. They don't make it easy do they?
    Last edited by Miko; 28 June 2020 at 09:24 PM.

Something is whispering at the back of my head that you are skipping something simple. If you RIGHT click on any of the folders, do you not see the 'Download All' option, or is it greyed out?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DLAll.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	127294

Thanks, Chris, there are no folders in the Designs Gallery at all. It is completely empty.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200629_135617.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	127299