Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Issue with Google Forms

Hello,

I have inserted a google form as a contact us page on my website. The form works as expected however

1. On the Mobile variant it looks very strange and I'm not sure how to fix this.
    2. Does anyone know how to remove the annoying vertical scroll bars as they are not required.

I have attached my .web file so you can see.

Thank You

Mitslad
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Issue with Google Forms

Edit the widget and change the height in the mobile version only. Looked OK at 1200, but you could try a bit less.

Code:
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf42spdSafZvv4R-2xCOlWyjNjU7xheNISpkMUCuE1W66rezw/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="1200" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>

Info Re: Issue with Google Forms

I created a fresh Page with Variant and just added your Google Form.

All worked but I did change the code to allow better scaling:

Code:
    <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf42spdSafZvv4R-2xCOlWyjNjU7xheNISpkMUCuE1W66rezw/viewform?embedded=true" width=100% height=100% frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>
    Widget - Variant Google Forms.xar

I suggest you rebuilt your page (slowly) without too much clutter to see what is breaking it.
    Your form was too long for the page and too long for the container so you were getting two separate vertical scroll bars so that might be the problem you have.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you I will try as you have suggested.

Hi Acorn - I have a question I would like to ask you if its ok regarding my ecwid store, but do not wish to disclose my store information on here.

Is there a way I can reach outside of this forum?

Thank You

Mitslad

Quote Originally Posted by mitslad View Post
    Hi Acorn - I have a question I would like to ask you if its ok regarding my ecwid store, but do not wish to disclose my store information on here.
    Is there a way I can reach outside of this forum?
    Thank You
    Mitslad
    Join Discord into the Xara server with this link: https://discord.gg/Us3QsJ.

Click the Home icon top left and then the Add Friend button.
    I am TomPotBlenny#9603.

Open to all but I am not a counselling service.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn - I have sent you a friend request.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mitslad View Post
    Hi Acorn - I have sent you a friend request.
    Thanks
    Late lunch - all ears.

Acorn