I’m hoping there might be an answer to a question regarding the colour bar in Xara Photo and Graphic Designer.

In a number of graphic programs I’ve notice that as soon as a new colour is chosen on the screen that colour immediately appears on the colour line. In some programs they call it the default colours for that project.
This is so handy if you want to choose that same colour for another object in the same project.

I know there is the ability to “name” colours in Xara and then use them again in that same project but that is an extra step and I have no need to “specifically name new colours” , especially for small projects. I think these named colours show up as square boxes on the colour line.
I liked to see any used colour to automatically show up on a colour line as a square or a circle or any shape to distinguish them from the standard colours.

In CorelDraw for example, as soon as you pick a new colour, that colour immediately appears on it’s own colour line for use again within the project- so quick and easy, without having to name the colour.

Just wondered if Xara had that feature. If not, no problem, just a question. I have looked high and low on the internet but could not find an answer to that question.

Thanks,
Harry