Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Texts don't look good online

Google translate:

Texts don't look good online
    In the preview of xara they look good, but as soon as I upload it to the network the texts do not look good ...

The first green box is a group and the font looks good .... but if I don't group it the font loses sharpness

Some reason?

http://www.vendetucocheconreserva.com/2/

Default Re: Texts don't look good online

When you group the text, then text becomes a bitmap. Thin text weight does not work well at smaller size because of the screen resolution and anti-aliasing.

Your visitor will not know these things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	text enlarged.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	127249  

Default Re: Texts don't look good online

This is a common problem where text is grouped with an image or shape. When it is magnified in a browser the text becomes blurred for the reasons above.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Text_as_Text.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	127251

There are two relatively simple work-arounds:

1. Soft-group your text and shape/image (not group); text stays as text and does not blur when magnified. In your example, the text and rectangle can be soft-grouped and the reveal scroll parallax effect applied to the soft-group thereafter.

2. When you need to group text with an image/shape, give the text line/ block the name "HTMLText", group the objects, BUT with the group still selected, go to Web Properties/ Images and select "Separate Images for Group Members" - you achieve the same effect - no text blurring.

I cannot guarantee it works in every situation, but for me at least it has worked so far.

Gary