Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default P&G 15 Registration

If this is not the correct place to post this feel free to slap me down.

2 weeks ago my laptop and one of my printers was stolen. I am the owner of 15 and actually back to around 11-12 but have no way of logging in to download and activate it.
    All that information was on my laptop so here I am in limbo with just some sketchy information in head but not enough to log in with.

Thanks for your help

Bad Brad

Default Re: P&G 15 Registration

Quote Originally Posted by BadBrad View Post
    If this is not the correct place to post this feel free to slap me down.

2 weeks ago my laptop and one of my printers was stolen. I am the owner of 15 and actually back to around 11-12 but have no way of logging in to download and activate it.
    All that information was on my laptop so here I am in limbo with just some sketchy information in head but not enough to log in with.

Thanks for your help

Bad Brad
    It is the wrong Forum so you may slap yourself!

@Rob-Xar or a Mod to contact Rob: could you arrange to pass your email to BadBrad as he still is not on the allowed PM list.
    @BadBrad - the key detail you need ito pass on (not through TG) s the email address you used for the purchase. Second would be the approximate date.
    With these Rob ought to be able to get Magix to locate your account and your licences so you can access your purchased products.

If you can remember your email you could try https://support2.magix.com/customer/ and click Request a new password.

Hope it all works.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry I missed this post

As long as you have access to your emails, you can reset your password and gain access to your account again. If you don't have access to your emails, I would highly suggest getting access to that first above all other things and start resetting all passwords you have.

Otherwise, we can retrieve your details for your based upon billing address etc. Just send us a message in intercom from our website (bottom right corner) and we can help. Alternatively you can email Magix directly at infoservice@magix.net.

Thanks
    Rob

Sorry to be so slow in responding. My surgeon wants to open me up from heart to belly button. (looks like he's going to get his wish)
    When they stole my computer I lost that info. I feel it's it's going to be registered from one of two email addresses
    Either brad-the-s@live.com or brad@bradleyshirley.com

Thanks
    Bad Brad

I did send you the information didn't I?
    I thought I replied but it seems to have disappeared.

Bad Brad