Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy Re: Cannot Import Video - Error Message

Here's a good one - figured I would take some time to figure this out - video aside I just added a photo gallery widget let's call it, from the content catalog - same error as when doing mp4 video import but the photo gallery inserted. I replaced the stock images and text for my own and when resizing it, I had a 10-second wait and same error message! Hmmm, Interesting... Then went to File and to Preview Website - same error and came up blank on the preview window. Clicked on chrome to open in chrome, came up blank in there too (page cannot be displayed) - tried clicking firefox to preview in there the same thing - page cannot be found.

I exported site for manual upload and it works and looks fine online - but cannot preview it locally unless I manually open it from windows explorer...

Maybe there is a bug in the template I am using? Or my PC that is clashing with v17? I am going to go into v16 and try adding mp4 video and editing and previewing site in v16 program (never uninstalled v16) and will edit this post and add below what happened in a bit.....

UPDATE: Sad to say V16 was no help - tried both with and without autostart and got the same error - tried several mp4's too to make sure was not a faulty video file, some were 2-3 min long one was 15 seconds long so it's not the file size. Weird tho I have been getting that error in more areas than just the video now (see above) - maybe something with my PC? IDK... surprised no one else has seemed to have this issue? Things that make u go Hmmmmm lol

Thanks for the HTML code snippet - I used to in the 90's make my sites 100% by hard coding in notepad plus lmao. Coding is nothing for me just figured since in xara would keep coding to a minimal and just let Xara do all the work for me lmao haha. I will go that route for now

Default Re: Cannot Import Video - Error Message

I suggest running your application once with Run as administrator.

It feels like your configuration is not fully bedded in.

If that does not help, a help call through Magix will get you sorted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Cannot Import Video - Error Message

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I suggest running your application once with Run as administrator.

It feels like your configuration is not fully bedded in.

If that does not help, a help call through Magix will get you sorted.

Acorn
    Yea, did run as admin several times, I will put in a support ticket, tho it is not a huge issue Thanks for the help guys